Call Today to Schedule an Appointment

Local 410-505-8680
Toll Free 888-523-6081

Law Offices Of Dwight W. Clark L.L.C.
Law Offices Of Dwight W. Clark L.L.C.

Call Today to Schedule an Appointment

Local 410-505-8680 | Toll Free 888-523-6081

Effective And Affordable Legal Services

Modifications from Family Law Attorneys in Anne Arundel County, MD

At the Law Offices of Dwight W. Clark, L.L.C., we are here to help when you need to modify an existing court order. We are a firm of family law attorneys in Anne Arundel County, MD, who are dedicated to assisting our clients with their legal matters.

When you experience a change in finances, or your child has a change in his or her needs, the court will agree to amend the support order accordingly. Schedule an appointment with us to review your order and discuss your change in circumstances. We will advise you as to whether your case qualifies for modification and what your options are. Our firm provides legal guidance for all of your family law concerns, from support modifications to mutual consent divorce in Maryland.

We understand the changes in circumstances that have led you to seek a modification may be stressful. Rest assured that your family law attorney Columbia, MD, will apply our firm’s full resources to the favorable resolution of your case.

At the Law Offices of Dwight W. Clark, L.L.C., we can meet with you and discuss your current situation. Contact our law firm at 410-505-8680 to schedule an appointment with a Columbia attorney for help modifying child support and custody agreements.

A Change In Circumstances Could Mean New Obligations

When a parent experiences a substantial change in circumstances, modifications to a child support and visitation agreements may be necessary to maintain the children’s standard of living.

Our lawyer, Dwight W. Clark, will keep your children’s best interest in mind. He will ensure that the child support and child custody agreements reflect the needs of you and your children. Modifications may be appropriate in situations such as:

  • Losing a job
  • Obtaining new employment
  • Getting a pay raise
  • Receiving a pay cut
  • Changing your parenting time schedule
  • Failing to follow visitation agreements
  • Relocating to a new state
  • Significant or unexpected medical expenses
  • Changes in custodial parent’s income

At our law firm, we also handle modifications to spousal support or alimony. In an initial meeting, our attorney will sit down and talk with you about your changes in circumstances. Whether you have cut back hours or your ex-spouse started a new, higher-paying job, we will work closely with you to make sure your modified agreement is fair and in the best interest of all.

Contact Our Law Firm For Help

Contact our Columbia attorney at 410-505-8680 to learn more about modifying child support and custody agreements in an initial consultation.