What to Expect from Our Howard County Lawyers
What sets Law Offices of Dwight W. Clark, L.L.C., apart from other firms is our commitment to our clients. As experienced Howard County lawyers, we understand that seeking legal guidance can be an intimidating prospect for many people. It’s one of the reasons we strive to make your appointment with us as welcoming and informative as possible. If you have questions, we’ll do our best to answer them and help you discern whether pursuing legal action could be productive. Though we primarily serve clients seeking assistance with family, business, and estate matters, we know that no two situations are exactly alike. Every situation calls for a different response, which is why we tailor our approach to your particular needs. You can rest assured we’ll treat your case with the personalized respect and courtesy you deserve, whether you’re working with our real estate attorney in Columbia, MD, or our lawyer specializing in mutual consent divorce in Maryland.
Finally, our firm is committed to ensuring our clients remain informed of their options at all times. We strive to empower you to make decisions in your best legal interest, and part of that is providing education and resources regarding your personal situation. To that end, once you become our client, we maintain constant communication with you during all phases of your legal battle.
Our philosophy is best summed up by our Client’s Bill of Rights:
- You have the right to be treated with courtesy and respect by your attorney and his or her entire staff.
- You have the right to legal representation that is competent, affordable and effective.
- You have the right to an attorney who meets high ethical and moral standards.
- You have the right to be advised of the chance of success or failure of your case or legal matter.
- You have the right to timely access to your lawyer and to know the status of your case or matter on a regular basis.
- You have the right to be spoken to in plain English and to have your questions answered to your satisfaction, clearly and directly.
- You have the right to know in advance the billing rate or fee to be charged for the legal services to be provided.
- You have the right to receive detailed, yet clear and understandable, monthly billing statements.
And that’s how we approach every case we take on. Whether family law or business related, the Law Offices of Dwight W. Clark, LLC strives to maintain the highest standards of personalized, affordable legal assistance.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation in our Columbia office. Please call 888-523-6081 or complete our online contact form and a member of our staff will contact you promptly. Get the assistance you need in the manner you deserve.